- 44 (Registered)
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is an introductory qualification designed to improve the health and safety culture of organisations by equipping the workforce and others to be able to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping them to reduce accidents/incidents and achieve costs saving.
Who should take NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is based on international standards and is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. No previous health and safety knowledge is required, therefore the Award is suitable for all individuals that wish to have a basic knowledge of health and safety.
HSW 1: Workplace Safety Foundations
- The Foundations Of Health & Safety
- The Responsibility For Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment And Control
- Hazards & Controls Associated With Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards & Controls Associated With Working With Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards & Controls Associated With Manual Handling And Repetitive Movement
- Hazards & Controls Associated With Hazardous Substances
- Hazards & Controls Associated With Environment
HSW 1: Workplace Risk Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- A workplace-based risk assessment activity that covers the application of understanding related to the HSW1 unit.
Workplace Safety Foundations is assessed by a 1 hour, 40 question, multiple choice test paper while Workplace Risk Assessment Activity requires candidates to complete a 1 hour practical workplace risk assessment.
Candidates need to successfully complete both units within a two year period to obtain the overall qualification.
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion