Duration: 15 Days Programme
BSc International Diploma Qualification OSH leads to membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health at a graduate level (Grad IOSH), an important step to chartered status.
BSc Diploma Qualification OSH?
This qualification full-time health and safety managers.
What is this qualification important?
Employers have a moral and legal obligation to keep their people healthy and safe. Good health and safety are good for business.
BSc Diploma Qualification OSH content?
The influence of international agencies and standards
Health and safety management systems
Hazards and risks associated with workplace activities
Control strategies for managing health and safety risks
Reporting and investigating health and safety incidents
Occupational health strategies
Managing the health of vulnerable persons
Occupational health safety hazards and risks
Control for managing occupational health risks
The importance of a positive health and safety culture
How to assess the existing health and safety culture
The factors that influence staff behavior
Strategies for improving health and safety culture
At a Glance?
- 15 Days Programme
- Two written examinations and two assignments
- Accredited by IOSH (Grad IOSH)
How does it work?
- Centers deliver the learning (recommended 150 hours)
- Centers order the examination for dates and times of their choosing
- Scripts marked by external examiners
- Results and certificates issued within 04 weeks
BSc International Diploma Qualification OSH Assessment?
- Two written examinations (2 hours and 2.5 hours)
- Two assignments (5,000 and 10,000 words)
Why choose the College of Occupational Safety Health?
- Dynamic and visionary leadership by Mr.Waqas Akram Muhammad
- Pakistan’s first BSc approved center.
- Highest quality standards maintained
- Personality development & career guidance.
- Trained 4000+professionals over a period of 3 years.
- Vast experience of providing HSE training to corporate clients
- Well established placement network with corporate clients.
error: Content is protected !!